When you work with me we will focus on three main areas:
Your thoughts about whatever you're dealing with.
So much of the time, our thoughts cause us so much pain and drama, but it doesn't have to be that way. Our thoughts are optional!
Your feelings that come from your thoughts.
Feelings can totally derail you. Managing the emotions are important but so is learning to feel the emotion. The vibration that is a feeling is empowering.
Your actions are a direct result of your feelings.
Together we will take a look at what you're trying to accomplish and what you are thinking and feeling that is standing in your way.
You + Coaching = everything you need!
You feel stuck, in a funk, and unmotivated. Life coaching is about taking a good life and making it great.
Working with me can help you get past the thoughts that are keeping you from making progress. Together we look at what your mind is doing.
But even if you decide not to work with me, the Three Questions to take your brain from Chaos to Calm will help you work through what's holding you back every day.
Coaching combined with journaling can amplify your progress in getting past your current circumstance.
- Talking to a Life Coach. Talking to someone that is not friend or family is freeing because there is no story of your past to affect the relationship. A good coach will give you space to see your mind.
- Clear goals. Goals are more than just doing something. A goal can be handling difficult conversation with my team without feeling guilty. So don't think you have to have a big hairy goal to work on in your coaching.
- The importance of journaling. Writing down your thoughts can help you see what your mind is trying to process and allows you take a deeper look into why you are thinking that way.
A Note From Coach Caroline...
I have had my own business and lost everything during the market crash of 2007. We moved across the county and I started working for others.
During my tenure in corporate, I found common thoughts running between my co-workers, employees, and managers: self-doubt, lack of purpose, and earning potential to name a few.
Because I've been there and I've gone through it all, I am really passionate about helping women get past those thoughts that are keeping them under-earning, stressed out, and lacking confidence.
Getting paid what you are worth, not just what the company pays for your position.
Having difficult conversations without getting emotional or feeling guilty, but actually being effective.
Determining what your purpose is and building your business without it taking all your time or affecting your dedication to your current job.
1 — A big picture analysis of what's working and what isn't working.
Together we will look at what you're trying to achieve and what is holding you back. We can do this in the introduction call or the first session, should you decide to go with coaching.
2 — 25 minute Introduction call before any paid coaching.
Interviewing for a coach is as important as interviewing for a job. You need to make sure you're a right fit in order to make lasting change.
3 — Key questions you should be asking yourself as you work on your issue.
Even if we decide not to work together we can come up with some prompts to help you work on your issue, Whether it's a short term plan for your immediate goal or a strategy for dealing with difficult situations.
How do I know if I'm ready?
Perfect for you if:
- You're ready to stop spinning your wheels and wasting time trying to figure out what your purpose is.
- You're ready to do the work to make the changes needed to be the next version of yourself.
- You believe in coaching and understand that it's not about being a victim and blaming others, but actually finding out how you can fix your own issues.
- You find yourself paralyzed with overwhelm and indecision and want to move forward.
Not for you if:
- You make excuses and don't want to journal or do any work yourself.
- You aren't willing to take advice and be coachable.
- You can't invest in yourself and your success.
- You aren't ready to take the necessary steps to move your life, career or business to the next level.
- You want to keep procrastinating, being unproductive, and staying stuck because you're not willing to do the work on yourself... for yourself.
Here's What My Clients Are Saying...
Caroline was so helpful in keeping me on track and focused on what really matters to ME. Each meeting we uncovered hurdles and found ways to think past them, which even developed into some new personal standards I can't believe I didn't have before! She has a wealth of useful resources and is so welcoming and easy to talk with. I looked forward to our meetings as a highlight in my week and I plan to book future sessions. Don't hesitate in contacting Caroline! You deserve it (and if you don't believe that then you absolutely need to call her!!).
I love working with Caroline. After coaching with her, I really started to understand how my thoughts, feelings and actions were connected. She has this effervescent, uplifting energy that is contagious.
One story I'll share: I was hesitant to get back into online dating. It felt like a chore and I kept thinking I didn't want to do it. After one session with Caroline I shifted my thinking around it "It's like a game" and my feelings around it -- "it's fun!" Within two weeks I had six dates in the calendar and IT WAS FUN (and still is!) I can't recommend her coaching and services enough!
I highly recommend Caroline as a coach. She is easy and fun to talk to. Her genuine and motivating personality combined with her knowledge and professionalism has made me challenge my own perspective to improve my self-worth. I know that by applying the things we discussed into both my personal and professional life I will be successful. Thank you Caroline!